Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye......

In many ways, today is a sad day. For all those ways, let the path be towards a recovery of faith and love, for which we live for.

I listened to a song which I dearly cherished. It was sung by Lea Salonga , called On My Own , during the Les Miserables. Going beyond the lyrics, the song, reminds us that, we do seek the beauty of life, in dreams. But try and remind ourself that whatever way life is treating us, just remember that you could make an effort to live your dreams in life. Cause a dream is a reflection of your wishes, which will come true when you have the heart and passion to realise it into reality.

Michael Jackson , we bade you goodbye, Rest In Peace, and thank you for making reality the many dreams of music.


Today I also asked whether I will say goodbye to my dear Coke. The answer is NO.

2 comments:

wendy said...

You don't have to say goodbye to anyone or anything.Say "see you" :o)

WaiKit said...

Hi Wendy,

You are absolutely right. I like that.