Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Battles....

Battle 1 : Coke vs Pepsi


Battle 2: I Have A Coke vs Kannysieh.com (pronounced kennysia.com , original name changed to protect the privacy of the owner)

  • I Have A Coke has 5 visitors per day, kannysieh.com has 20,000!.
  • Kannysieh gets invited to cool launch parties, I get to read about it in his blog.
  • People chat at his website, I chat with people in Facebook.
  • I Have Coke is about a geeky Coca Cola collector, kannysieh.com is about an IT dude who writes about everything.
  • Kanny maybe ISAed, I may write about it later.
  • I know all my readers, he should I think.
  • Kannysieh.com has multiple awards, I Have A Coke has multiple comments.
  • Kannysieh.com has hot chicks picture, I Have A Coke has pictures of sexy Coca Cola.
  • Kanny writes about National Politics, I write about Office Politics.
  • Kannysieh.com earns him revenue, I Have A Coke, hopes for sponsorship and donation.
  • 9/10 bloggers know's Kannysieh.com, the other 1/10 is Me, who pretends to not know.
  • Kanny posts everyday, I post 2 times a week.

Statistics or statements, Kannysieh tops it all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yo, i met this kenny guy at one of bloggers event. many people try to take pic at him wor, so u also wan people Q up to hv pic taken with u ar?!

WaiKit said...

Hi Michelle,

No la, 'kanny' is different league la. Me 'kuchified' fella, can only dream of 'kanny' status.

Anonymous said...

Hey, count my vote in if you are starting a "i dont like that kenny blogger".

Can i become the president of your fan club?

WaiKit said...

hahaha. Thanks Annie. It motivates me to read such comments.

p/s : What would you call my fan club?