Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How to be a Successful Blogger?


Think PASSION, not numbers

My passion is Coca-Cola. For sure many of you thinks that I am a geek, who not only collects Coca-Cola, but blogs about it. Now if you really read "I Have A Coke..." , you will notice that I not only write about Coca-Cola. My blogging methodology centred around the idealism of Symbolic Interactions. I create the linkage between a matter of Coca-Cola, with the reality of my life.

Join the CONVERSATION

I love reading other people's blog, although I refuse to be reading those of celebrity bloggers. I find interest in blogs which challenges its readers and allow readers to comment. "I Have A Coke..." is for you and your reading. Challenge my writings and blast my thoughts, because I believe in being a good listener.

Exhibit THOUGHT LEADERSHIP


"I Have A Coke..." is I think unique and provoking. Postings contained within, speaks of volume, and yet educational. I avoid controversy, but interpretations by readers creates curiosity. A reader ones told me, "... when I read your blog, I started reflecting my own life, and I think I will break up with my BF.."

Enable Comments

"I Have A Coke..." advocates freedom of speech. Everybody is invited to comment. No restriction, no 'admins' to censor. But being Asian, my readers hardly comments, for fear of publicity. My Sales Director said, speak now, or don't complain later.

Become the Starting and Ending Point for All Conversations

I believe that "I Have A Coke..." is as latest in news as CNN.com. I was told that my readers read my blog to keep abreast of 'rumours', or get the most honest opinion about latest happenings, or just listen to me 'crap'. I think conversation starts and ends with my blog.

Have more Friends

When you have more friends, you have a big social network. So when they hear you blog, out of courtesy , they read "I Have A Coke...". And when they like it, they tell their friends. Slowly, like multi level marketing, your blog becomes big.

Have Coca-Cola Sponsor your Blog

I hope this comes true....

No comments: