Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Frustration of Happenings

For many of you who have read my postings, I have been ranting a lot on my previous company, our politic(ian) and my beloved country. I guess like all normal human beings, I have been exposed to frustration, either being frustrated, an object of frustration or being the person, people are frustrated with.

Coca Cola company, being a global company, has its many shares of being frustrated or a frustee. From frustrated coca cola drinker, who complains about rewards points to Malaysia Politician calling for people to ban Coca Cola in their fridges during the recent frustration of the war in Gaza.




Well over the last 3-4 months, I had my share of frustration. Being frustrated with the way my (ex) company is operating, my more ambitious (ex) colleagues being frustrated with me cause I am always right , all my (ex) colleagues, venting their frustration to me over lunch and me being frustrated with my (ex) bosses.

I then discovered that, being a subject of frustration is not healthy at all. I have then learned to channel my colleagues and my energy else where. For instance, a group of us bought PSPs and have a few games everyday after work. I have also advised another colleague to start blogging to take her frustration away. I ask another to take yoga. Another colleague nearly committed ‘suicide’. He did not die, but he’s ‘brain’ dead. These are people who I can help. For myself. I RESIGNED.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

speak of the devil! today, we were talking about you. intresting comment though on your (ex) company *wink*

WaiKit said...

I will always cherish my (ex), irregardless how 'interesting' they/it were/was

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Hmm..I can understand your frustation coz I can see the same frustrated look nearly everyday on my husband's face.

WaiKit said...

Hi Lil,

Well i am sure your husband future will be greener soon.