Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines.. The After Story

I trust that all of you had a great Valentines, one way or another. I promised that I would do 7 things in my last post. I am happy to say, I accomplished all those.

1. Cook a Valentine meal for my gf : The menu consists of 'champagne' , Coconut Water , Tuna Cracker Salad as appetizer, 'home cooked' spiced up, meat-up, vegeed-up Indomie as main meal and Strawberry with Nata De-Coco Jelly with Cornetto for dessert. A satisfying meal, cooked 100 % by myself from my heart.

2.Wish Happy Valentines to my family : I sent out an sms to my family, with returned messages from them. My sister said that for Valentines, don't need to wish, benefit Maxis only.

3.Buy a gift for my furkid : Ginger got a RM 4.50 soft toy in the shape of a pink eye ball.

4. Send a special valentine note to a fellow blogger, who is having a tough time in her life : I did post a note to her and hopefully she had and will continue to have love in her life.

5.Make a donation to church, for their onwards contribution to the needy (although I am tying this to another reason) : I went to another church on Sunday. But I have already put a side RM 400 for the Church of Holy Redeemer, Klang.

6.Buy new plants for my garden : Well I cheated in a way. It's plants but more of indoor.



7.And lastly, smile to everyone and try and wish them Happy Valentine’s Day : To everybody that I have met, and even strangers

Happy Valentines Day , Hope you 'Had a Refreshing Time', the Coca Cola way.

6 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Wah how romantic! Lucky Emilia and Ginger. Wow! so generous some more give donation until rm400! Anyway, happy that you had a nice time on V day.

WaiKit said...

HI Lil, I think i am equally lucky to have them in my life. :)

Yeanmay said...

Wow! Never guessed you're such a romantic. The meal looks good, presentation and all.

WaiKit said...

HI YeanMay,

Thanks for dropping by. Its been a while!!

Well i believe everyone is born romantic. Whether they show it, express it, prove it or do it ; it depends on individual.

At the end of the day, the romance will be apparent, when the person receiving it is able to intpret it

Anonymous said...

After so long... I am now just reading your blog!! It's really nice reading your materials... it makes me smile at least :) I never knew Indomie can be so tasty for a Valentine's meal!!

WaiKit said...

SueKim, Glad that you dropped by.

In everything we do,with a lil pinch of love, things will turn out different.

Love is one ingredient that is free and easy to produce, but somehow, in our world today, its the most rare ingredient.