Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Top 5 Reasons...

Why I Love Coca Cola
  1. Makes McDonald Value Meal tastes so much better.
  2. Value adds ICE CUBES.
  3. Because its RED, and I hate blue. (HINT : PEPSI)
  4. It has cool short name, COKE.
  5. It's a type of carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants and vending machines in more than 200 countries


Why People Gossips

  1. To feel like they are part of a group (Not in my group : RWAC)
  2. Because they Lack of Attention (Attention is given, not seeked)
  3. Out of Jealousy (Because I am handsome, or 'influential' or I can blog)
  4. Because they are BORED (For F@&CKS la)
  5. To feel superior (hahah, good luck)


Why People Thinks I am A Rumour Monger

  1. Because Senior People in my company said I am.
  2. I am good conversationalist, just like how I blog.
  3. I wrote a blog posting on Rumours.
  4. The real rumour monger spread rumours that I am a rumour monger.
  5. Because I have good and reliable sources.


Why I Hate PEPSI

  1. To Sweet and not carbonated enough.
  2. Because I Love RED (HINT : COCA COLA).
  3. They claim to be GLOBAL (PEPSI Ice Cucumber in Japan!!!)
  4. Because it sounds like 'pile of shit" in Cantonese.
  5. It disrespect Coca Cola in their advertising campaign.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumour spreading is a way of life in our universe. In my previous company even an expat loves rumour. Look at the bright side, a perceived rumour monger is definitely a people-person, who would listen to or rely on a loner.

WaiKit said...

hahaha.. you are right, there will always be a silver lining :)

Anonymous said...

i heard a certain sales manager is bangin the wife of a certain marketing manager. NOW THATS A RUMOUR FOR EVERYONE.. rock on

WaiKit said...

Wow Kenny, that's hot rumours. I like